Good drinks selection for Nihonshu.
1) Eichi ( Special sake made without added alcohol) by Shinano no uni supine
A little dry taste sake which you can enjoy the taste of "Ginjo."
2) Karakuchi Junmai ( Dry pure rice sake)
Dry, thick and flavoursome. A bit gamey.
3) Umakara Honjo
High quality , tasteful and dry sake which you do not get tired of drinking.
4) Maboroshi no Blue by Suien
Thick and flavoursome sake with rice notes, but also clear and clean.
5) Ginjo Nigori by Suien
Turbidity sake with sweet and clear taste.
6) Kura Genshu by Suien
Home brewer sake which is carefully aged with low temperature. Thick taste, yet easy to drink.
Kurand original sake
7) Dosukoi ( sumo) sparkling sake.
8) Sake of waxy rice ( rare sake)
All of these sake are definitely worth trying if you cannot decide where to start.