2.20.2013

Test Shots: A Literotica


 I will illustrate for you some dos and donts about photographing women.    The rule of thumb here is to work on mastering good focus and exposure techniques before a photo shoot, and not to rely solely on your camera to shoot sharp images every single  time.   Often times manually focusing your lens is better than auto-focusing it, especially if you are shooting close ups.    No matter how expensive the camera is, you cannot rely on your lenses to take crystal clear sharp pictures 100% of the time, in every situation.   You need to work on manual focus, too.    If you use Canon DSLRs then you can get into the AI servo mode and shoot pretty accurate compositions, especially if the model is moving around a bit, or you want to move around yourself.   


Choose your subject according to your own personal taste.   Your photography will not always appeal to the masses.     Determine why are you shooting your subject.    What do you want to bring out?    I like to bring out some light wrinkling around the eyes and forehead.  The wrinkling along the forehead comes from stress, both good and bad; I call them orgasm lines.   For me, this is more natural than the cake face models you see strewn across fashion magazines.    I love the Japanese mother-types; the thick heavy types; the binge drinker types; the doting mother types, and the list goes on.    
overexposed
I also love beauty moles on a Japanese woman and the different facial expressions you get from the use of make-up.   Lighting and exposure play a crucial role in how you want your subject to appear.   The top picture is overexposed and contrasty whereas the bottom photo is slightly underexposed.   I wanted to highlight the wrinkles.
underexposed
bad and unbalanced lighting
Again, I like lines under the eyes and the monkey lip lines as well ( lines that run parallel  from the nose to the lips]. I absolutely love these lines because they yield a more natural composition to aged Japanese models.  

Proper Exposure


 I know I have mentioned several times in previous posts about how being skinny for women is bad;  I want to clear that up a bit more too.    In the case of my subject today she is a career classical dancer with long shapely legs.    She is skinny because she has so much lean muscle mass which she gets through physically training herself to leap and dance several times a week.   I like this type very much, too.   She allowed me to run my hands along her thighs.  The tautness in the skin was perfectly resilient, soft, and supple.    She would grace my hands gently while egging on my perverse intentions.   It is bad practice to get too frisky with your subjects.  


The Happi wear is a traditional Japanese garment worn during festivals here in Japan.   I use this in my photography to signify my own brand of Japanese beauty.   In photography, a lot of professionals watermark their photos.   Personally, I discourage the use of watermarks because they take away from the photo, in my opinion.   But, to each his own.    The soul of Japan is a rebranding of mine which reflects the beauty I see in modern Japan.   As for Bushido and the ancient way of the samurai you'll need to consult with modern day Japanese about that one.


Typically, I like my subjects to be thick and heavy.   This model is lean and slim.   She has nice abs and long legs which is what I wanted to highlight.   Many women here are skinny with 90% being skin and bones with very little to no muscle development.  The 10% is just make-up with only 200 grams of brain matter is what represent the under 25 crowd, a favorite of Japanese men.


My subject is long and leggy with good abdominal development which is not typical of my work.  Nevertheless, I do feel  I need to highlight another aspect of sensuality with older Japanese women.  The subject is in her 40s and loves drinking.   Single women in this age group represent the professional working-class woman of Japan; too old for marriage and too much woman for most Japanese men to handle in and out of bed.  


The Kitchen Drinker: A Literotica

Japanese - English  has thoroughly proliferated in the English vernacular in ways that are sometimes irritating and sometimes charming.  The term "Kitchen Drinker" means a woman who stays home and drinks all day; not in their kitchen per say, just drinking at home.    The term is not associated with men, as most tend to go out and drink with their co-worker almost every other day during the week.     Kitchen drinkers are typically in their 30s and 40s, lovelorn, and hopeless romantic types who have all but given up on dating Japanese men and have resorted to binge drinking and endless gossip at the dinner table; sometimes alone or with their female friends.    I find them to be a little sexy.    Here's a piece on another activity kitchen drinkers do


In my work, I like to illustrate the connection between Jukujo and Japanese sake.   I do not expect sake enthusiast to agree with how I illustrate Japan's national drink.    I do not expect them to have any connection at all with my work.   It is not the reason why I write, nor will it ever be I presume.   This is an interpretation of what I firmly believe to the best balance between liquid and connubial bliss.  


I am a sake drinker and defunct educator of Japanese sake whether you like it or not.  I attach the physical with the spiritual; the sweaty goodness of a sexy Japanese matron with the refined quality of a good premium sake because I feel they go well together in a hot tub in the middle of winter, together.    Just you and that gorgeous fully naked Japanese goddess:  Tucked away in a gorgeous Japanese style hotel hot spa surrounded by majestic soaring cliffs.   Just below our outdoor spa you can hear the sound of a mighty flowing river.   In the offing, there's a beautiful snowcapped mountain range with snowscape scenery all around us.   The water in the hot spa is hot and aromatic and full of minerals that sooth our senses.   Our inhibitions become lowered the longer we sit there together imbibing on delicious sake.   The quaffs of sake in between sweet lips mixed in with hot sake scented breath and winter chill is a natural aphrodisiac.    I love being with this type of woman while enjoying an amazing hot spring like this.   This experience cannot be exported.    


It's visiting the local shrine and offering up prayer on a cold rainy overcast day and then going back to our warm tatami room for sake and some Japanese sweets in the quietude of our own sins.   Nobody can enter this world of ours.   This experience cannot be exported.  



My concept of Shinto, Jukujo, and hot springs is too niche of category to be taken seriously by the exporters of Japanese culture and beauty.   The exporters of Japanese soul.    I am too pretentious to sit at a table full of sake geeks who love to wax poetic on the virtues of sake who feel they need to educate the world about sake first without educating the younger generation here in Japan first and foremost.    It's their national heritage at stake.   The more sake is loved at home the better, not the more it's loved overseas and then maybe some how the Japanese will rediscover their own lost cultural treasure 30 years later after the drink has completely been reinvented, repackages, and resold back to the Japanese.  


What better love of country then to drink with gorgeous Japanese women who love the ancient rice brew even more than you.   What are we exporting here?   You cannot export this experience.   Where is the passion for sake?   It's in Europe and North America that's where.  Exactly backwards.  But hey, who am I?   The voice of Japan?   






Followers

Follow by Email

Globe