Featured Post

August: The Return of Souls

August is peak summer season in Japan.  We can look forward to some of the most spectacular fireworks displays and festivals in the world, ...

Nagoya Ko-Chin !

Nagoya is home to this very delicious free range wild chicken called Nagoya Ko-chin ! This is the juiciest, most delicious tasting chicken I ever had ! And if you know me, you know I love chicken! This photo was taken by me at a very well known restaurant in Nagoya called KURURU in downtown Nagoya near the Nagoya Station. I had to do my homework on this one by searching through a well-known travel magazine called "rurubu," which lists some excellent restaurant choices around Japan. Like everything else in my blog, my information is carefully researched and tried by me ! I generally refer to "rurubu " and "mapuru," which are excellent travel magazines that I frequently use. In this picture you can see a boneless grilled ko-chin chicken thigh grilled to perfection next to a nice mellow glass of shochu(Japanese potatoe wine). There's definitely a difference between regular store bought chicken and free range wild chicken. You haven't experienced Nagoya until you've tried ko-chin ! You can have all the castles, just give me my chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow by Email