Featured Post

August: The Return of Souls

August is peak summer season in Japan.  We can look forward to some of the most spectacular fireworks displays and festivals in the world, ...

Tenno Yu of Hakone

Skinny dipping in Hakone on a pleasant weekday night under a full moonlit sky, surrounded by nature and ambient night lamps. Cold autumn night breeze, hot mineral springs warming me. I love these outings. The last train out of Hakone heading back to Tokyo is at around 7pm, last time I checked, but I never worry about that cause' I drive to hot spring spots. Usually at around 9pm most onsen are a deserted little oasis, since most people either head back home or stay overnight. 10:30 usually being around closing time is prime time for me. I scrub down, hit the sauna, cool down, and then soak for about 20 minutes. I do drink a nice icy cold beer, sleep it off a little and head back home. I once met a foreigner who lived here in Japan for seven years, and never once visited a place like this. Are you the same kind of foreigner ?

3 comments:

  1. Greetings from Italy, good luck

    Hello, Marlow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I love your site, but something problem in here. every time I open your site it will make my computer hang up. I have problem like this before its because of the website background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ivo.

    Melstephen, my site is graphic heavy, sorry. Thanks for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Follow by Email