Featured Post

August: The Return of Souls

August is peak summer season in Japan.  We can look forward to some of the most spectacular fireworks displays and festivals in the world, ...

Health and Beauty






She's a nice and well aged Jukujo.  I love the sepia tones, too.  The quads do it for me all the time. I love them plus the hams.    And she even has hips and good teeth.    A delicious beauty and healthy looking beauty.    True health has nothing to do with eating less, but more about toning up and shaping up.  

Japan is an aging society, but that doesn't mean doctors  should be promoting less fatty diets.   Old Japanese women must be thick, not sickly and skinny.   If that offends you then good.    The model is vivacious and creamy looking.   The way all Japanese women should be.   Do not skip a meal, do not fast, do not refrain from eating meats, do not stop drinking delicious sake!   

4 comments:

  1. 彼女の名前は何ですか。

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should've written something more on this post. Actually, I don't reveal the names and identities of women I blog about. I am merely highlighting the key features I look for in a Japanese woman, which is good leg and torso development. Nice medium to heavy frame and fair skin. Black hair.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Follow by Email