Featured Post

August: The Return of Souls

August is peak summer season in Japan.  We can look forward to some of the most spectacular fireworks displays and festivals in the world, ...

Warming The Feet

One of the nicest pleasures one can enjoy in winter is a foot bath, especially one with a nice vista where you  can see  mountains and snow.  Despite Spring gales blowing across the mainland, winter still leaves its delicate touch. 
footbath1
For me, I can sit in one of these for hours.
footbath2 
And with the cold air all around I have no interest in Spring.  Japan can be saved by sitting in this kind of water.

4 comments:

  1. I cannot imagine not going to an onsen after a day of snowboarding. I've tried a feet onsen once; it was at the bottom of the mountain I traversed and it was a bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya' I love soaking my feet in one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. interesting. i have never heard of this before. would try if i go to japan at the winter season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx, renaye. These are great.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Follow by Email