Featured Post

August: The Return of Souls

August is peak summer season in Japan.  We can look forward to some of the most spectacular fireworks displays and festivals in the world, ...

Blog Matsuri: June Edition

Welcome to my blog matsuri I will be hosting here at The Soul of Japan. First up we have ALT Susono at: Andrew Cowan presents Kite Flying posted at ALT Susono. This is a fantastic write up on kite flying in Hamamatsu. I can barely remember flying a kite, but since reading this article I have a renewed interest and plan to try this in the not too distant future. His article also highlights relevant travel information for getting there, how much it cost and what to expect. So grab a hot cup of tea, kick back and enjoy the journey over at ALT Susono! Next up we have: Colin Timberlake presents Underappreciated Actors: Ken Takakura posted at colintimberlake.com. This is and excellent write up on Mr. Takakura who also in my opinion is a forgotten great. I remember watching him in a drama a few years ago and I loved his acting. Mr. Colin Timberlake does a stellar job of highlighting Mr. Takakura's career, life and Times. I think everybody who has an interest in true Japanese talent should click on over to Mr. Colin's site. You won't be disappointed. Anyway, making money on Twitter is fast becoming popular mainly because of its reachability around the world. Jacques presents Making Money On Twitter posted at Monkeyprofit. Next up we have a blogger from Boston: Susan Johnston presents Boston’s Best Outdoor Dining Options | The Blog @ Directory of Boston posted at The Blog @ Directory of Boston. Next we have: Ruoall Chapman presents Everything you need to know about how to Make Online Beats posted at Make Online Beats.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just wanted to say thanks for including me and I like what you have going on the site here. Kampai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Colins. Glad you did such a nice write up.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Follow by Email