Featured Post

August: The Return of Souls

August is peak summer season in Japan.  We can look forward to some of the most spectacular fireworks displays and festivals in the world, ...

Hulking Bovine Beauty

Towering at 186cm/or 6’2, Erika Araki is one of my favorite volleyball players.  She’s also a favorite type of mine. 

hulking1

Her dominance on the floor is only second to Oyama Kana’s, I think.  Nevertheless, she has proven her worth as an excellent addition to Team Japan and a formidable spiker against her Western rivals. 

hulking2

I have always enjoyed watching the infusion of  strength and beauty at work.  Asian female athletes have always had this dynamic, I think, where they can play hard in one sport while maintaining a sense of natural feminine beauty off the court, as opposed to female Western athletes who tend to appear a bit… masculine on and off the court. 

(“There are just some female athletes in the sporting world that even I would shy away from in a cage match….The Olgas and the Eva Brauns types….”)

 

This reminds me of the time when I was playing a one-on-one in Santa Monica with this spry young Japanese girl I had met at a language school in the area.  I took her out to play basketball with me just before her class had started.  She was very cute indeed and she had a gorgeous pair of well developed thighs.  As I recall this story,  it’s a miracle I am not cockeyed now because when I picked her up on that early Saturday morning she was wearing biker tights!   I had to literally drive with my cocked left eye, while the right eye cocked and bobbling to the side looking down at those gorgeous hams.  She made it to the park with me safely, don’t worry.

 

We played one-on-one three times and she beat me all three times!  How much was I to bare this early in the morning?  Getting bumped and grinded by hips, ass, and thighs, and then slapped in the face with that fine thick black mane as she dribble the ball into position moving into the key.  I can still remember the smell of her shampoo.  I can still remember the look of determination in her eyes, she was playing for keeps and bragging right that she was able to beat this POOR and distraught and confused American guy.   

After that, there were chances to further explore her athleticism, but I didn’t seize the opportunity she had offer to me on several occasions.  

The ideal of Japanese beauty is the infusion of strength, beauty, and determination.  This is the hallmark of Asian beauty.

Followers

Follow by Email