Featured Post

August: The Return of Souls

August is peak summer season in Japan.  We can look forward to some of the most spectacular fireworks displays and festivals in the world, ...

Scrapbook Series 2: Spring Cleaning

I succeeded in thoroughly cleaning out my library.    While cleaning I was listening to all the streaming videos from NHK over  3-11.   I like how Japanese say they are victims of radiation due to having nuclear power plants.  Perhaps the stupidest comment ever when this lady came on claiming how her and her child were victims.    How can you be a victim when you consume so much energy?   You shop  at these hyper malls in the Ginza and in Tokyo that consume millions of watts of electricity with their fancy illuminations.   You expect to have your 24 hour vending machines and 24 hour convenience stores open  everyday.   Your mass transit networks consume  millions of watts of electricity daily none stop.  Your ass is at the public bath houses ever evening soaking it up with the elders and using all of this digit equipment and super computers.  Everything in Japan is automated, even the goddam doors and toilets!  I can't even remember the last time I flushed a toilet manually here.    Amazing how Tokyoites can bitch and moan over energy when their energy demands force energy companies to provide more.   Energy barons scoff at the arrogance of these people.   How would you run the machines that produce your luxury goods and appliances if you didn't have nuclear energy?     Tepco ain't the bad guy here!  Stop fucking with Tepco, they are just an energy company, not a nuclear safety watch dog.    Rant finished.


The library is pretty clean now.  I removed all my DVDs and reorganized them.   I'm going to place them in my shoe closet because I need more space around here, but first I want to list them up for easy reference.   No, not all of them, just the ones I love.  I blurred out the nipples because I know how prudes tend to be allergic to the beauty of the natural breast.   Her name is Hitomi Kurosaki,  someone has her listed as Hitomi Kiurosaki.      Need I say more about her?   She is legend.   There's dust on the DVD jacket.   My fav is Hitomi, but no post on her.   Who said Japanese women don't have legs, hips, and bust?




And then next up is Murakami Ryoko.  Below in purple.   Who said Japanese women don't sweat?


Next up is Moriyama Anna, nice ass but no post on her either.   Who said Japanese women had no rumps?


And then the Kanreki series with Kurauchi Miki to the far left.   The other ones, no thanks.   Who said aged women are unattractive  ?


Next up is Chizuru Iwasaki.  She's another amazing person.  Who said Japanese women aren't motherly?

The other person below is Hirata Ritsuko.  Again, the nipples are retouched.  Who said Japanese women don't have bodies?


Next up is Seno Ryo.  Who said the ' Muff Fujii' was unattractive and that Bush is bad?


My favorite athlete so far is Satoko Urata.  Who said Japanese women were short and pigeon toed?

Asao Miwa is next.   Who said Japanese women weren't amazons?

Where there're links provided are posts.


The soul of Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow by Email