Skip to main content

Shiosai Beach Volleyball Stadium


Shiosai Beach Volleyball Stadium


The last two weeks for me have been hectic and almost non-stop.  Had to meet my fiancee’s parents in Niigata, then hit up a few onsen and some sake breweries there.  Then down south to Kyoto and Nara.   Burnt through a lot of cash with all the transportation, hotels and dinners.  When I was single I didn’t think twice about money, but now that I am  gladly hitched, I need to be a little more careful about how I splurge.  I have to think for four people.   If I eat it’s like eating for two people, and with my girl that makes three people.  4th is what we hope is on the way.  


I am posting this because if I forget it won’t get done.  Some of you will not find this information useful because it wasn’t intended to be useful.  Keep it moving.  I am posting this to express my apotheosis for Japanese women, as usual.  On this recent trip, I took my girl with me this time to enjoy a little leg and ass worship down in southern Osaka at the Shiosai Beach Volleyball Stadium - home of the gods of femme beauty.


Now, every summer I always say I’m going to check out a beach volleyball tournament but never get around to it.  But this time I was lucky enough to grab two court side seats.   My eyes were blessed by all the bounce and sweat, but actually I was a little more mellow this time around.  My future wife rides the velodrome as a “Keirin” athlete, or in other words a avid cyclist.   Whenever I come home she’s got the $2000.00 bike parked in the kitchen!  So I got all the legs and ass I need at home!  And I can’t wait to get home!  


The post may seem self serving, but in reality I believe it’s meant to highlight how exciting life is in Japan in mid-summer.  There are tons of sporting events and various sporting venues all over Japan.   Japan has the most female World-Class athletes in the world, with many competing on the international level.  Japan has the most beautiful female athletes in the world, only to rival those in Europe.   What they lack in size they make up for in finesse and sheer beauty inside and out.   No other country in the world shares such a dynamic.   Nowhere.  Not one single foreign born female athlete dominates any sport within Japan, on Japanese soil.  Only Japanese women rule the sporting world in Japan whereas Japanese men have become a bunch of fags who can't even hold down even the most sacred of all sports.  


Here at Shiosai, home of beach volleyball in Japan, you can witness true amazonian type Japanese women leaping over nets and driving their bodies into the sand.   Their powerful midriffs and butts are flawless, even their hair somehow remains in tact all throughout the game.    As I sat court side, the usual  smorgasbord of pervs took the front row, me included.   One guy  had on a pair of thick shades and he sat within ass sniffing distance from the server!  I do not blame him!   The smallest person on the team was 170cm tall.   After the game I had a chance to meet and greet the winners as they were showering outside - in suits of course.   They were curious about my sweetheart and how she allowed me to even go near there.  Every guy there was single it seemed.  


The tallest player wanted to take a picture with me, I couldn’t.  I got a tug on my sleeve.   Just for your reference beach volleyball was born in Santa Monica California my hometown, so I am no stranger to the actual sport.  It is my favourite spectator sport.    I probably won’t be down this way again, but it’s nice visiting another part of Japan and enjoying the beauty of female sports.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shin-Okubo: Little Korea

So I finally got around to going up there to Shin-Okubo,  the land of Seoul via the Yamanote Line.  Been putting this trip off for years for personal reasons;  I am not a fan of Hanlleyu.      I knew why I came up this way, and for none other reason than the food, and maybe to bask in the nausea of Korean romanticist who steal Japanese Jukujo's souls.    But honestly, I like spicy food and stews and pickled vegetables that challenge my taste buds.    I also love the little funky cafes that line the main thoroughfares and alley ways, each with their own little eclectic menus and interior decor.     This place is Korea.  





Shin-Okuba represents more than just a place to relish in Korean culinary delights and K-pop culture, but a place where Koreans can express themselves through their culture.    You can feel the local vibe in the air as you're walking down narrow walkways and footpaths.    I have personally been to mainland Korea six times, so a lot of the nostalgia was there …

August: The Return of Souls

August is peak summer season in Japan.  We can look forward to some of the most spectacular fireworks displays and festivals in the world, especially  in places like Tohoku and Kanto regions.  August is also  the most contentious month of the year in Japan; with the end of the war and war-related guilt.    Then there's the great exodus back home for millions of Japanese.   Obon season is what it's called in Japan, and it's  where families return to their hometowns to remember their ancestors and to spend time with loved ones.  Gravestones are visited, cleaned, and washed; rice or alcohol is often placed on  miniature altars next to a  headstone.  This is a way for Japanese to reconnect with their roots; a way for them to stay grounded and founded in the ways of tradition and cultural protocol.   

For the foreign tourist, some places will be overcrowded and expensive to reach; for Japanese, this is normal and can't be helped.   Wherever you go there will be lines and h…

Japan Board of Education: Amazing Grace...?

Japan Board of Education Textbook.
Amazing Grace
Shuken Shuppan  Polestar textbook English Communication

Preface:  Japanese / Japan is  one of the leading donors in humanitarian aid around the world.   They have donated billions of yen to charities, developing countries, and startup business to just about every country on the globe.  Some Japanese have even taken matters to the extreme  to the point of poking their noses into hotspot areas like Palestine and Isreal, things the Japanese may want to avoid.  Had Japan shared its borders with an ethnic minority with its own government, the relative peace and calm of this country would be questionable.   No other country can be like nor emulate Japan.   So, where does this spirit of charity and altruism come from exactly?   Why do the Japanese feel they need to save the whole world, while caring very little for its own people?   It's the Board of Education...?  The essay below is one such example of what Japanese kids learn in school,…