Why here? Start with part one here.
- You are a tourist and love touristy temples
- You love beautifully well preserved gold plated kannons.
- You love legends and stories of antiquity
- You want to offer up prayers with candles while facing a Kannon.
- You want to take in the beauty of Zaimokuza Beach from the observatory.
- You want to wash little jizo statues with holy water and pray.
- You like Jodo Buddhism.
Touristy temples are not bad, but not the place you go back to once a week. The only real solid reason
to visit here is for the annual events, and there's an event happening here every month, some events are
on the 18th of every month.
I place this temple on the same level as an admiration temple. The flora on the premises here are astounding. A flower lovers paradise all year round! Come here for the flowers, flowers, flowers. Places of interest: The Amida-do Hall, huge gold kannon, Jizo-do, Daikoku-do, Benten-do, Inari-sha, and the Kyozo a place where Buddist scriptures are stored.
|You turn these|